Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Monster Hot Chocolate

So around Christmas time (obviously, with the deco's), I attempted for the 50th time, creating a hot chocolate that is thick and decadent like the one at Angelina.
I've never a hot choccy there, but I have seen pics of it on The Londoner and it looks so, so good.
Of course, Paris is on me list for the near future, but in the meantime, I've been attempting to create this devilish treat without a trip to Paris required.
Though Paris is always a good idea.
Made one of the attempts using full fat milk, milk powder, high qual choc and a big fat dollop of cream.
Snuggled by the Christmas decos to devour the monster.





















Oh and a reminder that we are officially halfway through the work week!
At least in Australia, but roughly around that time wherever in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment