Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Beach with a Brit


Quinoa, cherry tomato and pesto

A few hours after lunch I kicked back and watched The Inbetweeners. Have you ever seen that?
Setting up the Christmas tree


Finding this

(Wind blew me dress out making me look preggers!)
Hitting back beach, Woopi with a traveller from England.
Is there any better way to show a Brit around Aussie than taking hitting up the beach?



Got a good foot massage in the pebbly sand and took a billion photos.
Okay, a good few photos!


















Cookin up a storm
And making the most of the summer months dining al fresco


Coffee, what caption do I put here?

Anyway, whipped up some pesto later on…
Walnuts.
Dreamy gorgeous smelling basil
Yeast flakes. You could also use the humble parmesan, but yeast flakes are what was in the kitchen.
You can use yeast flakes to veganise anything parmesan, but I’m sure a lot of you know that.
Garlic gloves. The fresher, the better.





Smothered over roast veg.


Please tell me that you haven’t done nothing but work, what have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment