Friday, February 10, 2017

Instagram catch up

Because I am constantly on the go, I do not have the luxury of being able to use my bulky laptop with WiFi & access to the photos for use on the blog.
So maybe it will be fun to do Instagram catchups, written from the convenience of my phone, ya say?
Time is limited & blogging is a massive industry, so on the go 'work' is crucial.
Here are some bright & colourful snaps to lighten up your day;
In tie with Krispy Kreme, & perhaps Donut King, Byron Bay Organic Doughnuts could be the the best doughnuts to date. Actually, they are all different; Krispy Kreme & DK are cheap & artificial; I have not eaten them since I was a teenager, so I'm not convinced if my refined adult taste would still delight in it. 
But Byron Organic Doughnuts are just delightfully decadent but not too rich, satisfyingly sweet but not over-the-top sweet, soft & spongey but not too doughy, & huge enough to satisfy your monster appetite, cheeky!
As I mentioned on Instagram, this is the real way to eat a burger & fries. M'kay? I blogged a while ago about this new burger, Box factory in Woolgoolga.

#Happygramming!

3 comments:

  1. i would love to join your pinterest board. My pinterest name is csgfitness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I would love to join your Pinterest board as well! My Pinterest name is growcreativelif (mygrowingcreativelife@gmail.com)
    Also, the donut looks super yummy!!

    ReplyDelete