Sunday, January 22, 2017

Paradise found.

On  our way back home from mountain to coast, we stopped by the Bellinger River.
My father showed Loes this big a-- tree, while I went my own way to explore this beautiful river spot.

This is where I would love to go glamping with Lydia, but I'm not convinced that it's permitted.

Well, it's great for stretching your legs on long road trips!
Just look at that!

I could live & breathe this place.
Actually, it's been established that we are born to be travelers, so I think maybe I would happily be based around here while traveling the dang world.

My dream house behind those trees, basically because of the stunning location that it's in.

You don't need to travel far to find an amazing place!
But traveling a long, long way is awesome, a story for another time.

Slosh, slosh, slosh through the crystal clear water while getting a jolly good food massage from the rocks & algae & everything naturally occurring in there that does well to exfoliate skin.
In other words, there is no need to drop $60 on a foot massage when you can walk through this river for virtually free, baby!

Paradise found.


But in the end, it was time to leave paradise & come back to the real world.
At least I have this blog to enjoy, my virtual home!

No comments:

Post a Comment