Thursday, January 12, 2017

Being alone is actually unparalleled to being lonely


It's time we all learn to conquer our fear of being alone.
Read the title m'kay?
M'kay!
Having said that, I put this into practice at At the local Jetty Carnival.
A night to myself.
Was bit uncomfortable to begin with.

Then I started to get a lil' snap happy...

above & below; great rides for your lil' ones!


Staff at the game stalls kept stopping me to have a game, but I had something better to spend the meagre earnings on.

But first, a calm-my-nerves walk on the jetty.
Was not nervous about going on rides, I was actually nervous to be out by myself!

Back at the carnival, while lining up, I found a cute lil' dog, & made failed attempts at shooting a puppy selfie

Whatever.

Before long I got all whizzed around on the Whizzer.

& took a cheesy selfie, hand looking awkward there!

But this ride was where the fun really began. 
Before it begins, there is an announcement, 'attenzione!'
followed by a mid ride call to 'scream if you wanna go faster!'
Good one.

The night out was polished off with a ride on the Skywalker, & a second ride on the cyber party.
Pretty much my ideal night to self!
Who said that being alone parallels being lonely?

No comments:

Post a Comment